Databases are used for a variety of purposes. Some common uses for a database are to track and management:
- customer information
- payment transactions
- call logs
Meridian Outpost provides desktop-based and web-based database development service to small to medium sized businesses and home offices.
All desktop-based databases are custom developed with Microsoft® Access, a widely used software in a variety of industries and professions, for your business. Your database will be custom designed to meet your needs and criteria. Utilizing a graphical user interface (GUI), you and your employees can easily use the database quickly and intuitively. Once your database has been developed, we'll provide training and support to your staff on how to enter, manage, search and print your important data.
For businesses requiring 24/7 access to your data from anywhere in the world, Meridian Outpost offers web-based database application development. With a web-based database your data is available to you from any Internet-ready computer, anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us today to inquire how a database can help your business.
Note: This specialized service is provided to existing customers of Meridian Outpost and whose account is in good standing or to new customers with direct referral or pre-approval.
Benefits and Features
- Customized to meet your needs
- Find and print information on your customers, sales, revenue or order status quickly
- Developed using widely accepted industry standard software technology
- Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) for ease of use
- Customized desktop-based or web-based database application available
- Single-user or Multi-user capable
- Barcode workflow available