- "Account" refers to your account with us that contains the Service you subscribe to.
- Service" collectively refers to all of the products and services Meridian Outpost offers and provides, including, but not limited to the installation, maintenance and repair of one or more shared or physical computers for use by customers.
- "Content" refers to any materials, including, but not limited to code, text, links, images, photographs, messages, graphics, music, sounds, video, files, data, software, applications and any other materials Customer may store on or about the Service.
- We offer two billing term options (each a "Billing Term"): Monthly prepaid and 1-year prepaid. If you opt for annual billing terms, generally, we will bill you the base fee for the Service once per year. You may request to change the billing term for a hosting Service from annual to monthly (and vice versa) by emailing us. Your request must include: (i) the desired new Billing Term; (ii) the Service to be affected by the billing term change; (iii) the desired effective date of the change; and (iv) your acknowledgement that there may be a change in the renewal fees due for the hosting Service as a result of the change.
- If, in our judgment, your purchase constitutes a high risk transaction, we may require you to provide additional documentation to validate the purchase.
- All fees are due in advance of the applicable term. The day you purchase a Service serves as that Service's official anniversary day, ("Billing Date"). As an example, if you purchased a Service on January 1, 2020, depending on the billing term you selected, your Billing Date would either occur on January 1st of each year or on the first day of each month.
- All monies are payable to Meridian Outpost in U.S. dollars ("USD") only. In our sole discretion, we may reject or convert into USD any non-USD payment, using the exchange rate in effect at the time of the conversion used by our payment processor.
- Meridian Outpost accepts the following methods of payment (each, a "Payment Method"): PayPal and check. We will not honor any limiting, modifying or conditional notation you make with your Payment Method. PayPal payments can be submitted electronically at https://www.meridianoutpost.com/support/make-a-payment-form.php. Check payments is made payable to Meridian Outpost and mailed to the address indicated on your invoice.
- You are responsible for ensuring your Account balance is kept current. If your Payment Method for your account is a credit card, Meridian Outpost and/or our payment processor may store the credit or debit card in a database for future renewals. We may automatically attempt to collect payment from such Payment Method, without notice, when a balance comes due.
- If payment is not readily available on the Payment Method on file (i.e., our attempt to collect payment from the credit card is declined by the financial institution), in our sole discretion, we may continue to attempt to obtain payment from your Payment Method without further notice. If, during our attempts, any of the Services in the Account lapses into a past due status as a result of our inability to collect payment from your Payment Method, your Account may be suspended or closed for nonpayment. In no event shall Meridian Outpost be held liable for any action we may take against you (such as suspending or closing your Account and deleting your Content), as a result of our inability to collect payment from your Payment Method. Any Communications we may send you concerning our inability to collect payment from your Payment Method are sent as a courtesy only.
- Your Account is considered past due if Meridian Outpost does not receive payment within 30 days of the Billing Date of any Service. Your Account may be suspended, without notice, if the Account remains past due beyond 30 days from the Billing Date. To reinstate the Account, full payment of any balance must be received by Meridian Outpost. If full payment of the past due balance is not received within 30 days of any Billing Date, the Account may be closed for nonpayment, without further notice.
- Billing statements become available on a Service's Billing Date and emailed to you.
- In the event a billing dispute arises, either brought by you or by Meridian Outpost , the dispute must be given in writing to the other party within 30 days of the disputed transaction occurring.
- Should we receive a request to remove a Payment Method from the Account, from a person or party who is not the Account Owner or an Account Contact, upon receiving sufficient documentation confirming that the person making the request is the cardholder, we may, without prior notice, remove the Payment Method and refund some or all unauthorized charges collected from the Payment Method on behalf of the Account. Refunds issued in connection with such a request will result in the Account immediately becoming past due and the refunded amounts will be reassessed to the Account. To avoid an interruption in service, you must remit payment of the past due balance and any related fees within 72 hours of our notice to you. If you don't, the Account will be suspended or closed for nonpayment.
- AUTORENEWAL - UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, MERIDIAN OUTPOST SERVICES AUTOMATICALLY RENEW THE APPLICABLE SERVICE FOR A RENEWAL PERIOD EQUAL IN TIME TO THE MOST RECENT SERVICE PERIOD, EXCEPT FOR DOMAIN NAMES WHICH WILL RENEW FOR THE ORIGINAL SERVICE PERIOD. FOR EXAMPLE, FOR PRODUCTS OTHER THAN DOMAINS, IF YOUR LAST SERVICE PERIOD IS FOR ONE YEAR, YOUR RENEWAL PERIOD WILL BE FOR ONE YEAR. THE DETAILS OF THE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OPTION VARY FROM SERVICE TO SERVICE.
CREDITS AND REFUNDS
- Setup fees, domain name registration and renewal fees, domain name redemption fees, handling fees, the cost of service add-ons, overage fees, fees for any custom services, and any Meridian Outpost assessed penalty fees (e.g. chargeback fees or any other fee assessed to Meridian Outpost in connection with collecting payment) are completely NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Credit issued to the Account ("in-store credit") by Meridian Outpost is not redeemable for cash and may not be transferred. Any amount of in-store credit that you do not use will remain on the Account for two years or until the Account is closed. The issuance of in-store credit is solely within Meridian Outpost's discretion.
- Meridian Outpost may, in its sole discretion, issue the refund either (i) in the form of an in-store credit, (ii) via PayPal, or (iii) via check. Meridian Outpost also has the right, but not the obligation, to offer an in-store credit for customers seeking refunds, even if there are no limitations on refunds imposed by the payment provider, payment processor or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method.
- If we issue a refund to your PayPal account or credit card, it could take as much as a full billing cycle for the refund to show up in your account.
- Discount and coupon codes are applicable only to the Service to which they are validly applied. Discount and coupon codes are valid only towards the initial purchase and shall not affect the renewal or recurring price of any Service, unless a recurring discount is specifically referenced in the coupon or promotion and only to the extent set forth in that coupon or promotion. Discounts offered after you have purchased, or agreed to purchase the Service are not applicable. Upon any downgrade, upgrade or closure of the Service to which the discount or coupon code was applied, the discount offered in connection with said discount or coupon code is considered null and void. Discount and coupon codes have no cash value and may not be transferred or used towards later purchases, downgrades, upgrades or modifications to any Service. Discount or coupon code abuse is not permitted and may result in the suspension or closure of the Account or retroactive adjustment of related charges. Meridian Outpost reserves the right to discontinue any discount code or promotion at any time, without notice.
- No credits or refunds will be issued for non-usage of the Service or cancellation of month-to-month Service after the Billing Date.
- A prorated credit may be issued for annually billed Service upon closure of the Service by you.
- You agree to pay all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at the time you order the Services. We expressly reserve the right to change our fees and prices at any time. Further, we reserve the right to adjust the amount of resources given to plans at any time. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal.
- You agree to pay, in full, the amount of any recurring fee(s) or non-recurring, one-time setup fee(s) listed in the Service description for each service or product prior to the Service provisioning, equipment acquisition or installation by Meridian Outpost whenever such fee(s) are due.
- A $45.00 NON-REFUNDABLE handling fee will be assessed to the Account upon Meridian Outpost's approval of any account ownership transfer request. This fee is in addition to any outstanding balance on the Account. Such amount must be paid before we will complete processing of the transfer of account ownership.
- Overage fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and due immediately.
- You agree that Meridian Outpost shall not be liable for costs or expenses you may incur, including, but not limited to, overdraft and insufficient funds fees you may incur from any financial institution or other third party as a result of our attempts to collect payment from your Payment Method. You agree to assume complete responsibility for any third party costs or expenses you may incur as a result of our billing actions.
- Should you submit an emergency restoration request, and we are successful in recovering some or all of the requested Content from our own backup storage, the then-applicable NON-REFUNDABLE restoration fee will be assessed and collected from your Payment Method. If we are unable to immediately collect this fee from your Payment Method, or if your Payment Method is not credit or debit card, we may withhold any recovered Content until such time as full payment of the restoration fee is received by us.
- All domain registration renewal fees are NON-REFUNDABLE. The domain registration's renewal fee is due thirty (30) days prior to the domain registration's expiration. For example, if the domain registration expires on 06/01/2019, you must pay the domain registration's renewal fee on 05/01/2019 to avoid losing ownership of the domain.
- It is possible Meridian Outpost can work with third party providers to recover the expired domain name for you, if you act within 10 days of the expiration date. A NON-REFUNDABLE fee of $180.00 must be paid before we will attempt to recover any expired domain name registration.
- You are responsible for paying any fees incurred by Meridian Outpost in connection with our efforts to collect payment from you. We will re-assess any related charges to the Account and suspend the Account until full payment of the outstanding balance has been received. We may also attempt to collect payment of the outstanding amount owed (including all associated fees) from any alternate Payment Method on file for the Account.
- Regardless of the reason why a credit or PayPal payment is retracted by a financial institution, a $40.00 NON-REFUNDABLE chargeback fee will be assessed to the Account for each chargeback we receive. This fee is in addition to any monies owing on the Account, and any fees assessed by the financial institution. Upon receipt of any chargeback, we will immediately, re-assess the related charges and suspend the Account and all Service(s) until such time as you have fully complied with the instructions set forth in our notice to you regarding the chargeback. We may refuse to allow credit or PayPal or automated payment from you in the future. Upon our receipt of any third chargeback, we will immediately, without notice, close the Account; we may also attempt to collect payment of the outstanding amount owed (including all associated fees) from any alternate Payment Methods on file for the Account.