Last Updated March 26, 2007
How to change the IP Address in UNIX for Xerox DocuTech.
- At desktop, goto Terminal window and login as superuser by typing "su" at prompt.
- Enter your password. (default is: service!)
- At the "OK" prompt, type "boot". System will reboot and launch configuration at startup.
- Enter "dt6135" (or a name of your choosing) for Hostname.
- Enter "Yes" for Networked.
- Enter the assigned IP for IP Address.
- Enter "None" for Name Server.
- Enter "Yes" for Subnet.
- Enter your network subnet make (typically 255.255.255.0) for Subnet Mask.
- Enter "US" for Region.
- Enter "Eastern" for Time Zone.