Last Updated February 11, 2008
People sometimes want to remove the Acrobat icons from Microsoft Office. You can remove the PDFMaker buttons from all of Office or just certain programs like Outlook.
- On your Microsoft Windows XP computer, go to Add or Remove Programs in the Control Panel.
- Click on Acrobat and click Change/Remove.
- Click Next and then Modify.
- Click on the plus sign next to Create Adobe PDF.
- Next, click plus by Acrobat PDFMaker.
- Next, click the down arrow next to Microsoft Office.
- Click This feature will not be Available.
- Click Next and then Update.
The Acrobat icons will be removed from Office. You can reinstall them if needed using this same method.