Meridian Outpost offers businesses the ability to convert
ther hardcopy documents or digital doucments into
the popular Adobe® PDF file
format (also known as e-document). PDF is a industry-standard
computer file format used to easily distribute and
store important business document electronically.
PDF files behaves just like any computer file. You
can copy your PDF documents onto CDs, DVDs, USB
thumbdrives or e-mail them as attachments.
PDF format is
great for e-mailing estimates, invoices or contracts.
Unlike plain text files, Microsoft® Word files
or other file in editable formats, PDF allows your
digital documents to be secured and prevent others
from making changes to your files.
PDF is also great for long-term document storage.
Instead of storing boxes of your important
business documents, Meridian Outpost can easily
digitize them into electronic documents that can
be easily stored onto CDs or DVDs.
Adobe provides Acrobat Reader at no charge to view
and print PDF documents. To download a copy of Acrobat
Reader or to check on the availability of an updated
version, please visit Adobe's website.
For more information on the benefits of Adobe PDF
document, please read Benefits of Adobe PDF File Format.
Contact us to further discuss this service.
Benefits and Features of PDF File Format
- Reduce filing and floor space
- Can be easily stored on floppy, network drives, CDs/DVDs, or in any other storage media
- Can be easily e-mailed
- Can be easily stored in multiple off-site locations for data redundancy/fault tolerance
- Competitive pricing
- No minimums quantity required
- Quick turnaround
- Better document manageability
- Easier and quicker document retrieval
- Can be centrally stored for easy access
- Convert all your hardcopy archival document into PDF and save on filing and storage space
- Stored all your important PDF documents on a server for easy access and retrieval by your employees
- Convert training manuals for easy distribution via e-mail, website or on CDs/DVDs.