Document imaging (or document scanning) is the conversion of paper documents into
electronic images (or electronic documents). Once
converted into electronic documents, they can be
easily viewed, distributed, stored and retrieved
easily from your computer or digital library.
Meridian Outpost offers you great savings
by converting your paper liability into a digital
resource. Document imaging eliminates cost
associated with file cabinets, floor space,
lost files, printing, and copying and significantly
increases the speed of retrieving archived
Many businesses and other organizations have
realized the benefits of electronic documents
and have started converting their paper documents
into electronic form. Meridian Outpost can
generate electronic version of virtually any
type of paper documents. We'll digitize your
documents and generate PDF files of
them. PDF is a file format developed by Adobe®
that is widely used and accepted across the
world for electronic documents. Once in PDF file format, your documents can be
easily stored, accessed, distributed and printed
from either Macintosh®, Windows®, Linux, UNIX®, or OS/2 platforms.
For more information on the benefits of Adobe PDF document, please read Benefits of Adobe PDF File Format.
Contact us to find out how we can help you manage documents in the new millennium or get your free quote for your next document scanning project.
Benefits and Features of Digital Documents
- Reduce filing and floor space
- Easily stored on network drives, DVD's, or in any other storage media to create a digital document library
- Easily stored in multiple off-site locations for data redundancy/fault tolerance
- Better document manageability
- Easier and quicker document retrieval
- Can be centrally stored for easy access
- Free Document Scanning quote